Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hoop Girls blog launch

Hoop Girls launches tonight. This blog has arrived in the blogosphere in order to promote girl's basketball. Whatever path that takes, whether it be keeping you updated on my own girl's teams that I coach, or help you find books and equipment that will benefit your game, or we spend time dialogging on women's pro bball, this blog will give all of us a chance to express our feelings, fears, joys, wants and needs regarding girl's basketball.

I played basketball, my kids play basketball, I coach a little basketball, I follow my favorite teams in basketball, I even design girl's basketball apparel. I love girl's basketball!

Be a part of the dialog and let me know what you want to see on this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is a great blog! I'm a huge fan of the Chicago Sky, and this is the third year I will have seasons tickets. Your links are fantastic because they go to all my favorite sites. Thank you so much for putting this blog together.