Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Newest t-shirt design

I just designed a new shirt that I wanted everyone to see.
Heart of a Champion
"You can't measure the Heart of a Champion"

I love to design graphics for t-shirts and logos. I am a mural painter by trade and love to work in schools and businesses, designing graphics for them. Designing for girl's basketball is one of the most satisfying things I do though because there are just so few good basketball or sports items geared to girls. Raising a family with athletic girls myself and being around so many girl athletes, it's a shame to leave out this significant group. One of my favorite companies is Sista' Hoops. They have great apparel for girl's basketball and they sponsor some girl's basketball tournaments in our area, as well.

Check out all of my girls basketball t-shirts and products at Cafepress. They offer a great venue for me to get my designs out there. On this page are a bunch of my newest designs.

If you or your team need a design or see something on the site that you would like changed up a bit - like in color or design - then just let me know. (sforest6@gte.net)
Heart Jr. Ringer T-Shirt

No comments: